Caregivers Needed 8:00 am - 2:00 pm in Ellis County
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our family of CAREGivers and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Current Opportunities available in the Ellis County Area, including Waxahachie, Ennis, Midlothian and Red Oak from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and Transfer assistance
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care and support
Professional caregiving experience preferred but not required, family caregiving experience will be considered. Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients, client families and support team in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No State Certifications Required (i.e. CNA)
- Starting wages range between $9.00 - $10.00 per hour, based on experience and level of care provided
- Hourly Wages may be higher based on level of care needed, duration of shift or couples care if applicable
- Ongoing Performance Based Evaluations
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/742/home-care-jobs.
The Midlothian Chamber is the catalyst for economic growth for our members and the community through advocacy,
education and community enhancement.