Economic Update - Chamber Luncheon
Name: Economic Update - Chamber Luncheon
Date: June 9, 2021
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Register today for our First Annual Economic Outlook, featuring a presentation by Kyle Kinateder, CEO of the Midlothian Economic Development Corporation. Hear what the MED is doing to bring quality jobs to our area. Also, Mark Hays with Chmura Economics & Analytics will share workforce trends, changing wages, and the hiring challenges of a post-COVID economy.
- Texas Health Hospital - Mansfield and Chmura Economics | VIP seating for 8 (two tables of 4, premium placement); host one speaker at your table; introduce speaker; 3-minute remarks; logo on marketing materials; logo in program; acknowledgement from podium
- - $400 | Reserved Table for 4 attendees w premium location; Logo on Powerpoint presentation; logo in program; acknowledged from podium
- - $250 | Reserved Table for 4 Attendees; logo in program; acknowledged from podium
- Reserved Table - $200 | Reserved Table for four (4) attendees
- - $100 | Reserved Half-Table for two (2) attendees; listed in program
- - $25 | General Admission
- - $35 | General Admission
- - $40 | General Admission
Midlothian Means Business
The Midlothian Chamber is the catalyst for economic growth for our members and the community
through advocacy, education and community enhancement.